Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

New here and at a loss

If you're new and want to say hello...
lu94

New here and at a loss

Postby lu94 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi everyone, hoping that just writing down some things will help clear my head a bit, not sure what writing here will achieve but I'm at a loss as to what else to do.

I'm a 25 year old female in a 6 year relationship with my mrs and her 3 children, I have zero friends and I have only seen my family a few times since I was kicked out at 17.
For a lot of my life I have been some what of a social outcast and I have a lot of difficulty with making and sustaining friendships. I have periodically suffered with low mood since my teens and 6 months ago I went to my gp and was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I have subsequently been put on medication and for a few weeks now I had felt like I was getting better, 3 weeks ago I had a major downward spiral and wanted to end it all, since then I had started to feel great again, I was going out with very minimal anxiety and my head felt like it was in a good place! But again the last 2 days I can feel myself slipping and I have no one to turn to, I have no support from the local mental health team as they just pass me from person to person and I've had zero advice from anyone with ways to cope. I dont want to burden my partner with my problems anymore and feel her and the kids would be better off without me. So just at a loss to be honest because I dont want to go downhill again.

On a lighter note I hope everyone is doing well today.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and hope I have posted in the right place xx

bigmatt

Re: New here and at a loss

Postby bigmatt » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:18 am

Always here to listen

fendrick

Postby fendrick » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Hey, just wanted to be another voice to chime in that you're not alone.

Hope things get a little better for you, I am very new to this forum so haven't quite worked it all out yet but yeah. There are people around to talk to - like me!

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:54 pm

Welcome!x
RSxo <3

Return to “Newbies Room”