Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I am not a bad person

If you're new and want to say hello...
phyrigian

I am not a bad person

Postby phyrigian » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:24 am

I am coherent at the minute so i am free from the other things that happen in my mind like i am fuked with the dogs talking to me through the toilet cos my dead dog told me that there was a community of dogs that live underground so i dug the garden up when i was fuked in the head and i am not that way right now i am lucid but a man also came into my room and told me to kill myself and if i didnt he would kill everyone i loved but i am good at the minute and i need someone to watch me when i go there i am soooo broken and alone and fuked

tracey001

Re: I am not a bad person

Postby tracey001 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Sometimes I feel alone, sad, tired in this life and feel like empty but I never do bad things or you don't need to do bad things when your sad. I always think that many people want to live but their life is limited. So treasure your life and take advantage of your life while you are still alive in a good way.

tantan004

Postby tantan004 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Your right...

bigmatt

Postby bigmatt » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:38 am

I’ve struggled many times with reality. I’ve been guided by demons and whispered to by angels.

It’s hard when it’s constant

I tried give my new wife an example

Asked her a question about someone and whispered in her ear while she was trying to answer so she can feel how I see things some times

Your not a bad person. You are your normal.

People expect normal to be a certain response. A certain way to act. But no one is the same.

We just don’t experience life in grey areas. We have black or white.

simonsanenow

Postby simonsanenow » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:42 pm

Guys, I know it's not easy, but have you visited your GP's? There are trauma NHS people available (I've had them at my house before) who can help. You don't need to go through this on your own...honest! I've been there, please try to get help. Even go to A&E if your feeling that bad, they will help and this is a better form of access to MH help than your GP.

Return to “Newbies Room”