Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

so scared to say anything

If you're new and want to say hello...
me86

so scared to say anything

Postby me86 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Im feeling so so down and upset and I have no idea why, there really isnt any reason. I feel sick inside, i feel so useless and something inside me just feels so wrong, its so wrong going anywhere and being with anyone and just being with myself is the truth I think. I dont want to be with myself but i dont want to be with others either, i smile but i feel terrible, I randomly burst into tears, and no matter how much I search my head for why im crying, i have no grounds to stand on...literally i should and am so ashamed and guilty of feeling this way.
I used to self harm, and the thoughts of that are repetitive in my head, other thoughts too. I can never tell when something is going to happen as when im so emotional or ive been upset by something/someone then I have always tended to act on impulse
I mentioned very breifly to my care-co about some of these feelings and thoughts. She told me to get in contact with her if I feel this way again. I just dont know. I rang today because i was a crying mess and was totally alone so no-one could hear me. I didnt get a call back, in a way im pleased, because I feel stupid for all of this, the very fact i dont even know why i feel so bad. i have to see another professional 2moro, Ive no idea she doesnt really deal with mental health but does know my care-co. Im scared if she asks too many questions. Im scared of how to say how I feel etc because I dont know how they would respond, i dont know if they have confidentiality and everything would be ok. not that it is at all.

christabel

Re: so scared to say anything

Postby christabel » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:42 pm

How did it go today?

We don't always have a reason to feel low and upset.

Let us know how you are when you can and.
Take care, Chris.

athlestan

Postby athlestan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:06 am

Hey me86,

How did you get on on Thursday? Did you go?

I recognise how you are feeling, I'm there and have been, like, forever its only the depth that changes.

It helps to keep talking about it - use help lines, care-co, doctor, friends, family, ducks down the pond it all helps. You are not alone with it unless you put yourself there, and some times that is Okay - just don't stay there.

Hope you get some help soon and let them know how bad it is - they can not help you properly if you don't.

I'm in a goodish place at the moment but a month ago was being held on a section, sh!t happens.

Loves and Hugs

whiterabbit222

Postby whiterabbit222 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:42 am

Let us know how you got on, we want to know :D

Return to “Newbies Room”