Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

hello

If you're new and want to say hello...
auragrace

hello

Postby auragrace » Thu May 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi

I am Kymmie 33 from Cornwall. Got diagnosed 28th Oct 2008, and been on medication since that day. I have severe Depression, GAD, Social Anxiety and trichtillomania.

Just looking to make friends with people who understand and don't judge me for being me and to be there when I get really down(which is a lot). Other friends don't understand and have lost friendships over this.

count-brakula

Re: hello

Postby count-brakula » Fri May 12, 2017 7:46 am

Hi Kymmie,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your photos on the creative board, I really enjoy them :) . These boards can get quiet at times, try not to get discouraged if it takes a little while to get a response to any of your posts.

Take care,
Mike.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri May 12, 2017 3:11 pm

auragrace wrote:Hi

I am Kymmie 33 from Cornwall. Got diagnosed 28th Oct 2008, and been on medication since that day. I have severe Depression, GAD, Social Anxiety and trichtillomania.

Just looking to make friends with people who understand and don't judge me for being me and to be there when I get really down(which is a lot). Other friends don't understand and have lost friendships over this.

Welcome to SANE, Kymmie!

Not everyone understands mental health as well as we'd like them to. Luckily, a place like SANE is full of people that are more understanding due to personal experience, so you're in the right place :)

Much love <3
RSxo <3

auragrace

Postby auragrace » Fri May 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Aww you are all so lovely. I love the photos too, I like sharing them.

christabel

Postby christabel » Fri May 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi Kymmie

Loved the photos thanks. Especially the dog.

Would be nice to see more when you can

Take care. X Chris

Return to “Newbies Room”