Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hello fellow sufferers

If you're new and want to say hello...
janine123

Hello fellow sufferers

Postby janine123 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:39 am

Hi, finally got registered to this site. Had a really bad weekend. Felt like nobody understands or cares. I am glad I have made contact with you.

littleem

Re: Hello fellow sufferers

Postby littleem » Mon May 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi Janine,

Well done for reaching out. I'm glad you picked up the courage to post this. Welcome to the forum!

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a bad weekend. I hope you're feeling a bit brighter today. Don't be too hard on yourself though and try to and focus on the positives, even if things feel pretty bleak sometimes.

You are not alone in this and I'm posting back to you because I - amongst many others - certainly do care about you and can relate to how you feel.

I wish you a positive and productive week. Feel free to message me if you ever need to talk or let off steam or anything!

Take care,

Em x

janine123

Postby janine123 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello Littleem

Thank you for your kind, inspirational words. I am indeed having a better day and I hope you are well. Family feuds been getting me down this past weekend. Some of my folks are not very insightful, they can really get me down.

Thanks for you support. Keep your chin up too.
Janine

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Mon May 08, 2017 6:41 pm

janine123 wrote:Hi, finally got registered to this site. Had a really bad weekend. Felt like nobody understands or cares. I am glad I have made contact with you.

Welcome to SANE, Janine!

Sorry to hear you've had a rough weekend :(

We're a very supportive group, so we're here for you if you need to talk or discuss anything <3

Much love <3
RSxo <3

janine123

Postby janine123 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Hi rsxo

Thank you for your message, certainly sounds supportive, I hope you are well. Trying to negotiate my way around the website at the moment, people are so open and honest. It's good to talk!

Janine

littleem

Postby littleem » Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Janine,

How has your week been? I hope you're doing okay. :)
I'm sorry to hear about the family feuds. I hope that things have smoothed over now. I know that arguments and confrontations within the family can be really difficult, but it's such a relief when everything calms down and an understanding is again established.

Just try and focus on what's most important to you at this time, and try to take time out to relax and enjoy yourself and to be kind to yourself because stressful situations as we all know to well can be really unhelpful.

I hope that you have some friends and family and support around you that help you to feel better, more at ease and more positive. :)

Take care of yourself,

Em xx

uglyinthemorning

Postby uglyinthemorning » Mon May 15, 2017 9:21 pm

janine123 wrote:Hello Littleem

Thank you for your kind, inspirational words. I am indeed having a better day and I hope you are well. Family feuds been getting me down this past weekend. Some of my folks are not very insightful, they can really get me down.

Thanks for you support. Keep your chin up too.
Janine

Hi Janine, not so much the feuds, but the lack of insight from family (and dare I say it, partner?) can be really frustrating. From my experience at least it really hurts, as you expect ignorance from the world at large, but you just assume your family etc will "get it". And they kind of don't. Not the most supportive sounding post, but what I'm trying to say is I get where you're coming from, big time.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Tue May 16, 2017 5:44 pm

janine123 wrote:Hi rsxo

Thank you for your message, certainly sounds supportive, I hope you are well. Trying to negotiate my way around the website at the moment, people are so open and honest. It's good to talk!

Janine

Hi Janine,

No worries - we're all in this together :)

The great thing about this space is that you can speak about these issues without fear or worry - people (generally) won't judge you because they may be experiencing the same thing!

It's strange how something like mental health that drives people apart, can actually bring us together like this! :)

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Newbies Room”