Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Tell Me Something About You

If you're new and want to say hello...
lookingforpeace

Re: Tell Me Something About You

Postby lookingforpeace » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:10 pm

mezzaninedoor wrote:Im 52 (ouch!), work in IT as a Scrum Master, I have had Mental Health illness since I was about 26 dignosed recently with BiPolar.

I just joined this forum - one of my objectives is to find people who have similar experiences to me ... and lo and behold I've found someone who (like me) is a Scrum Master !!

good to read your post.

doobie

Postby doobie » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi I’m new here just hoping to get some hope and enthusiasm been feeling incredibly low down and tearful for a very long time. Lots going on in my life and can’t seem to get myself out of this very black hole. Looking forward to chatting with others with same issues. :D

tla2010

Postby tla2010 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi,

Just joining today. I am married with two children age 8 and 2 :) I have a smalle family around me but no friends :( this gets to me a lot. When I’m having a very very low day and I tell me husband I’m having a bad day and feel rubbish his reply is always ‘oh your tablets not working’ I don’t have anyone to off load too who even comes close to how I feel so I thought I should join a forum and it may help me on my journey to feeling back to normal:)

cjw1508

Postby cjw1508 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:47 pm

So , I'm a newbie, just landed .
Dunno what to tell you really . I'm a 48 year old single father of 2 great wee kids, had this all consuming blackness decend upon me my whole life I think but losing my 2 parents and having 2 kids then splitting from their mum in recent times has taken me to new depths of ' low ' , it's just me n the kids now and they are too young to understand, death isn't even a luxury I can think about being their dad so I'm here for the duration and there's nothing I can do, psychiatric nurse recently advised me to go for a walk every day, wise words if I could summon the inspiration for that I obviously would , won't be seeing her again, took a year to build up to making that appointment, really wish I hadn't now

christabel

Postby christabel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:36 pm

Hi cjw1508

Welcome to the forum. Have a browse and join in or start a new post if you like.

Sometime your post can get a bit overlooked on this page so perhaps put it over to mutual support site too.

Take care. Chris

ialberic

Postby ialberic » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:12 am

Hi I'm new here from Clifton...
My name is Gaspar.

Last edited by ialberic on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

ronnie

Postby ronnie » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:12 am

Hi all, I'm guessing 'All may not be many as it's stupid o'clock!
A bit about myself. I'm 45, work full time in health-care, married, (same sex marriage) 2 x step daughter's, I've had depression for many years now. It started in my early 20's after having a hysterectomy. Sometimes I just feel like I need to shout it from the roof tops but then I though about joining a group to save the embarrassment... So here I am. I guess I'm just looking to be understood, someone/somewhere i can open to, know there are friendly shoulders for me to lean on.... x

caitriona

Postby caitriona » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:14 am

Im Caitriona and live in London. Originally Irish but move here 4 years ago. Life was ok up to 6 months ago where i moved jobs. Seem to then slowly lose people I thought were friends. Gradually started feeling lonelier and lonelier. At a point where I don't really know who I am and where I fit in now. Dont know how to talk to people anymore and I don't really go out. Happiest at home with my other half but thats not a life to me. Im just lost .....

casiopia

Postby casiopia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi, I’m just joining today. I’m looking for new pen pals as we used to call long distance friends we could write to. At 61 I thought I was done with new diagnoses but it seems that a chaotic and stressful life eventually has its repercussions. With constant suicidal thoughts, complete withdraw from society which is judging me as a crazy bird lady in a duffle coat. I have diagnosis last week to go with my depression and anxiety , Borderline personality disorder and pTSD. I am survivor but could really do with some advice and non judgmental friends. Please chat to me if you would like to. Take care of your self . X casiopia

lli

Postby lli » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Hi is anybody there to chat to?

Return to “Newbies Room”