Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

What's wrong with me?

If you're new and want to say hello...
catgirl87

What's wrong with me?

Postby catgirl87 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:03 pm

For a a few months now I have become overwelmed with feelings of guilt, anxiety, paranoia and generally feeling low. I shrugged it off at first thinking the feelings would eventually just fizzle out over time but they have increased.

I constantly think of all the things I have done in the past and have lots of regrets and feel guilty.

The anxiety and paranoia seems to focus around friends. I constantly feel like they are doing things to emotionally hurt me or leave me out so I have started to distance myself from social occasions.

I've tried to talk to my partner but he doesn't seem to take it seriously or gets angry if my paranoia involves him at any point. So I have given up. I can't talk to anyone about it as I've always been an introvert with my feelings and find it very difficult to open up..

AndreR

Re: What's wrong with me?

Postby AndreR » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 am

Hello Catgirl

Welcome to SANE

Your welcome here and know that you can feel comfortable to begin to share what could have been difficult to share with anyone before.

Especially with guilt, paranoia and anxiety releasing your words can help to feel the relief from the pressure building within you from this.

It can be difficult for partners to understand and partly may find their frustration may sometimes be because they care and dont know how to help you. Communication and undertsnading is key to be able to be open as you both hope to expect.

Feel free to talk whenever you wish too, even at the times you most need to get the thoughts and feelings off your mind.
There is a good supportive community here, I hope you will gain benefit and from any support you may gain.

Take care

Andre
Do it...Afraid.

catgirl87

Re: What's wrong with me?

Postby catgirl87 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Many thanks for your reply Andre it's much appreciated. Its comforting to not feel I can talk to others on here without the fear of being judged.

:)

Return to “Newbies Room”