Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Im back

If you're new and want to say hello...
grandmaw

Re: Im back

Postby grandmaw » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:02 pm

seen phycharists today changing meds again, going on MAOI, so need to watch diet, not really clear what I can eat as a veggie, anyone who has any ideas will be pleased to hear.
Feeling really rough, had medical assesment yesterday will take 2 - 6 weeks to be notified, I do wish they would know how we feel and understand that we need to explain rather than have a yes or no answer to questions do they care I dont think so!!!!
Lost voice afterwards dont know if it was all the stress or coming down with a infection, all what I need.
Just dont know what to do, feel like death and wish it would come, it would be alot easier for all my family who have to put up with me either crying or talking aggressively (so my husband says)

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

i do hope that the meds will help - meanwhile give yourself to recover. i do know that you can't have marmite if you're on MAOI and have a feeling cheese might be limited but not sure of that, hugs, Judith xxx

Avalon

Postby Avalon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 pm

I was on Nardil years ago and had to avoid yeast extract, some cheese, broad beans and a few other things that i can't remember now. i never felt too resticted and i too wa a veggie. Hope they work well for you.

grandmaw

Postby grandmaw » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 pm

feeeling really down today,. hubby is fed of me feeling so down, he cant stand it anymore just want me to feel better, but we all know that doesnt happen when you have had depression for over 29 years, so where do I go from here, he also says I am always moaning, do we do that and dont relise, but where do we go for that extra help when all else fails where do we go

caz

Postby caz » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 pm

heya granmaw....sorry your back hun......sorry your feeling down again but hopefully things will pick up again for you!....as for your hubby....men are the most moaners of all so try not to take it to heart when he says your moaning xxxxhugsxxxx
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

Where there's a way out.....I will find it!!!!

Return to “Newbies Room”