Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SUCH A FAILURE !

If you're new and want to say hello...
Aleshadxcherylc

Re: I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SUCH A FAILURE !

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

WHY IS TUESDAY SO FAR AWAY TO SEE MY THERAPIST I CANT COPE I KNOW IM A FREAK I KNOW NO-ONE HAS HAD THE FEELING I HAVE NOW!
I JUST FEEL IN PAIN EVEN THOUGH NOT PHYSCIALLY BUT MENTALLY HOW CAN I COPE TILL TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
HELP
KATIE
X
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:05 pm

so you've got some time to decide what are the things you need to talk about, what questions you want to ask etc. that way you won't come away having forgotten what you wanted to say. so start making a list and then think about what are the most important things. it's not very long really - there are helplines you can call to get you through until then. also, try to find something to do so - maybe something you've been putting off, like decluttering, hugs, Judith xxx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:22 pm

ive written down about us recording something together to calm me down, ive also copied and pasted some poems off the internet of words that other people have written to say how im feeling!,ive also got an email that i sent to the samaritians and one they sent me back to show her how im feeling do you think thats a good idea?.
I know it doesnt sound long but to me it is ages away.
Thanks for the advice
Are you on councilling or therapy?
KAtie
x
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm

ok, that's good. now try to do something to distract you - watch a DVD that makes you laugh, listen to some music that makes you feel good. try to do things that you enjoy rather than thinking how far away Tuesday is.
No, i'm not having either atm: i have in the past but i find it difficult to get out a lot of the time. i have a new support worker starting on Monday and i should be seeing her once a week.
sorry, needing to go to bed as it's been a tiring day (good though: my son had a friend round and it's been completely mad here), hugs, Judith xxx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks Judith i shall try hope that everything with the support worker goes ok for you on monday!.
*hugs back*
Katie
x

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:23 pm

I feel the same as the title on this page.
Every day is such a struggle at the moment at least tuesday is only 2 days away thank goodness!.
I know im a freak and a failure :cry:
Ive got some poems that i copied off the internet and some emails that the samraitians have sent me and what ive said to them, do you think i should give them to her for her to look at?.
im in such a state at the moment, i still think i would be better off dead!.
Katie

craziememe

Postby craziememe » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:55 pm

your not a freak or a failure. i get simalar feelings though so i understand how you feel. try to take each half an hour as it comes, doing little things that you enjoy. it'll soon be tuesday and i think the first thing is to let her know how much youve struggled over the christmas and new year period. thats what im gonna do just dont know how yet!
take care of yourself xx
Craziememe

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi Craziememe
Thanks for responding, do you feel the same about your therapist i swear if and wehn i do lose her i will commit suicide i know its sounds drastic but shes so caring sweet, she gives me time to express my feelings and if i'd lost her it would be like griveing for someone else.
I am going to tell her that also about how ive struggled over the new year and christmas and i think it has now taken a toll on me considering over christmas and new year i pretended to be happy.
Hope everything goes well for you on your enxt appointment when is it? is it CBT treatment or is it jst general councilling?
Katie
xx

Return to “Newbies Room”