Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Cannabis

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
ray

Cannabis

Postby ray » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:58 am

At last I'm away from this evil weed. It's been so hard to stop smoking it. Stupid me thought it helped. I started smoking again 3.5 years ago. Why oh why. I was in a good place.
I hate weed. Paranoia, panic attacks, crazy thoughts, expensive too.
Never again will I pick up fools gold. I feel so much better now I'm not craving this harmful plant.

c.j.

Re: Cannabis

Postby c.j. » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:02 am

Did you mix it with tobacco? as it's usually the tobacco which is the addiction. Although I wasted my educational years on this. If it was legal there would be a lot less paranoia as I used to keep thinking I was going to get arrested with it on me!

I wouldn't mind having it in food during retirement years. Hopefully legal by then!

radishings

Postby radishings » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:58 pm

It isn't for everyone
This might be just my take on things but it's like alcohol (which is legal) :roll:
Some people can just social drink and they are fine
Some people drink now and then and are also fine
However some people can't handle it.
it's not a weakness it's almost like an allergy thus they should stay clear and get help asp if they find themselves back on it as it will kill them
Good luck and hopefully you get some help

albertinageller

Postby albertinageller » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:23 pm

Good to know you are feeling better now and you are not craving cannabis. I too hate it but I have read that it helps with lots of things but I have not tried it.

mary1987

Postby mary1987 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:56 am

I’ve seen a few people saying this I’m quite worried as I’ve turned to weed trying to stay away from other things now I don’t know if it’s a good idea

blackbacardi

Postby blackbacardi » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:30 pm

It's definitely not for everyone.

smithjn

Postby smithjn » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:34 pm

From personal experience only the mixture of cannabis with tobacco gives dependence. I wouldn't call it an evil weed, because although it's not for some, it's of great help to others. Each person needs to know their limits though. Generalising the effects weed has on some people, in a field that already has a bad reputation is not the way to go. Take ibuprofen for example, some people might react badly even to this. Personally I want to help those that benefit from the effects marijuana has, and I'm taking some steps towards opening my own dispensary. I've been gathering knowledge from a lot of places on this subject, but there is a site that gives you info from beginning to end about this area and I think that's the kind of resources we need. I had a friend that was such in a dark place, that if thier therapist were not to recommend cbd oil, I'm not sure they would be here anymore. That's the kind of help that I want to give with my dispensary.
Last edited by smithjn on Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beatricemom

Postby beatricemom » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Medical use of cannabis (stress relief, as directed by a doctor) is acceptable. But so that it does not become a bad habit and a way to avoid any slightest problem.

Return to “Rant Room”