Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Suicide prevention notices

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
piggy

Suicide prevention notices

Postby piggy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Our local council won't allow our local support group to put postcards up in places where people may try to harm themselves their answer is well it might encourage people to do it what codswallop there is no evidence that things like that or talking about it can encourage it it didn't with me when I tried on that bridge there were no notices up same when I did it in hospital same where I lived before it makes it sound like people do it for the fun of it which is very upsetting because people like me are fighting these urges constantly

piggy

Re: Suicide prevention notices

Postby piggy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Did love it in hospital even thoi did those things I have uepd so you often do these things impulsively and when I was talking about notices I made no mention and didn't mean Internet sucide sites I'd take all them off computer you can love being somewhere and well cared for and still feel sucidal
You're ready to pick up on hospitals

piggy

Re: Suicide prevention notices

Postby piggy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Did love it in hospital even thoi did those things I have uepd so you often do these things impulsively and when I was talking about notices I made no mention and didn't mean Internet sucide sites I'd take all them off computer you can love being somewhere and well cared for and still feel sucidal
You're ready to pick up on hospitals

Return to “Rant Room”