Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Being in a crisis makes no difference

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
whitefluffyclouds

Re: Being in a crisis makes no difference

Postby whitefluffyclouds » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:28 pm

*strong trigger warning*

Keep trying Eeyore. Keep trying to stay strong. I know its super difficult and its hard not to feel incredibly angry at "professionals"

I really share your frustration,. I've had exactly the same reaction and came very close to ending my life on Sunday and went to A&E, with physical injuries. Mental Health services are completely negligent and often heartless, they could be doing so much better helping people. The team discharged me without any support despite them strongly recommending the Crisis Team assess me (who refusedl) and then tried to get me thrown out of the waiting room by security after I wanted to sit to keep myself safe (it was 2am and below freezing outside). Luckily the security staff refused to act on the nurses orders (because I was sitting quietly) they came over to reassure me they wouldn't make me leave and even offered me a cup of tea and were just so, so kind. Then I tried harming myself two hours later! Psychiatric Liaison and the Crisis Team really don't seem to protect people who are actively suicial. It should be a national outrage and widely reported. They were also incredibly rude to me during the assessment

Just keep trying to get help and make a complaint directly to the NHS Mental Health Trust who will be responsible for services.

piggy

Re: Being in a crisis makes no difference

Postby piggy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:48 pm

Don't do it it doesn't work I've tried about 21 times do you really think it would bother mental health services thed just cross out your name another patient less but it would bother any friends you've got the paramedics or whoever found you I never thought of that until it was explained to me in hospital I often feel like that but I go to bed and think another day I've got through I live for my tablet and my art the angels guard you through the night and keep you safe till morning light

Return to “Rant Room”