Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Seriously need to get this off my chest grrrrr

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
sarah34

Seriously need to get this off my chest grrrrr

Postby sarah34 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:32 am

So me and my wife have been together since she was 15 and I was 17, we have been married for 3 years now, we have had our ups and downs and never let anyone try come inbetween us even tho many have tried and have not succeeded thank god, she is my best friend aswell as my wife and everything else, 2 years ago in may we went in a group meet and had a night out in Manchester, this other girl latched in to is all, and basically became friends with me and my wife over the weeks, everything was ok at 1st we would meet up stay at hers she would come stay at ours now and then, then I started picking up on things that she was doing like causing arguments between me and my wife and then saying stuff to me to get me to kick off and then play the innocent one etc... cut a long story short.... I hate her, she has caused so many problems in the 2 years she has been in our lives, our marriage is hanging on by a thread, the manipulative towards my wife, me and my wife have both said she is a narcissist, but with my wife having EUPD she puts up with this really strange friendship, the friend will be abusive verbally towards my wife if my wife ain’t on what’s app when she comes on her lunch break, the same again if my wife ain’t on what’s app when she finishes work, wenused to plan date nights just me and my wife and she would cause and argument between her and my wife to ruin our nights, 7/8 weeks this went on for in the end I couldn’t put up with it anymore, we tried to go away a few times to reconnect but again this so called friend would start an argument with my wife knowing how to get a rise out of her things have got that bad that my wife has said it’s easier in life to do what she wants me to do because it’s not worth feeling how she makes me feel. My wife has suffered mental health problems all her life, but Iv noticed more the last 2 years this girl has been friends with my wife, my wife’s mental health has hit 0, she has taken over doses, self-harms a lot, self destructs and drinks, before this girl came along she would have her down days/weeks and I was always her rock and together we would build her up again, but the last 2 years we are so distant from eachother, this girl has had such an impact on my wife most days my wife just sits there on her fone and barly communicates with me or anyone really because she is to scared what this friend says if she doesn’t reply to a message within a few mins. It is part of my wife’s condition/ mental health that ppl with EUPD just want to be accepted and liked. But is it really worth my wife feeling this low over 1 person I know change is difficult for her but something needs to be done. Obviously a lot of people will know that people with mental health problems have there quiet days and have days where they have nothing in them to talk, well if my wife gives her friend short convo via what’s app the friend will argue with my wife non stop for 1-2days accusing my wife of not wanting to be her friend and that she cba with her. I was proud tonight as my wife blocked her on every single thing she could possibly block her on..... BUT the creepy stalker (as I call her) e-mailed her begging to start the friendship again and how sorry she was etc, so my wife being my wife see’s the Good in people and are back friends and what’s app’ing again....this has been a non stop vicious circle the same all the time for 2 years it seems to be every 2/3 weeks this is happening. I just wish she would piss off and go be obsessed with someone else, my wife ain’t allowed to spend any time with her family or me or doing something without having to explaine how long she is offline for, where she is going and what she is doing. And even then there is an argument as she will say it never bothered you last year, I want the old happy us back like the old days. Thanx for letting me rant any feed back would be amazing

Isap

Re: Seriously need to get this off my chest grrrrr

Postby Isap » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:23 am

Hi there

Was that voice to text?

Well done for getting it off your chest

Take care

Isap

sarah34

Re: Seriously need to get this off my chest grrrrr

Postby sarah34 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:26 am

Nooooo lol was me ranting then I Layed here and thought I should of got this and that off my chest. Lol

Return to “Rant Room”