Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

'Elefriends' forum - far from friendly

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
confidently-nobody

Re: 'Elefriends' forum - far from friendly

Postby confidently-nobody » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:27 pm

Hey butterfly, I’ve had massive problems with the site. Don’t want to say to much, but from reading online... it genuinely seems that no one has a good word to say about the place. It’s supposed to help mental health, but it seems most people who go on there, it makes them worse.

Seems an extremely toxic place, where there is absolutely no fairness, or proper moderation.

There is people who blatantly do things over and over, and it’s fine, then someone will do it once, and get suspended/banned.

There just doesn’t seem to be any logical fairness. There’s absolutely cliques on there, and I’d go as far as to say it’s almost bullying at times.

It’s a shame, because having a live feed was actually good, it just isn’t run, or moderated with any consistency.

Treating people like they do, with mental health issues, is dangerous. They don’t care though, your just discarded and forgotten about.

ooby

Postby ooby » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:26 am

I joined there,but I don't like the way posts are structured there. I haven't been on the site for 2 years or more.

spikespiegel

Postby spikespiegel » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 pm

I was bullied off there 7 weeks ago. An ex got nasty and started inciting someone to post lies about me and I tried to complain, confronted people. Nothing was done so I just deleted my account.

Return to “Rant Room”