Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
arinj
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby arinj » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:03 am

nathalielive wrote:I literally thought i was the only person on earth suffering from this type of thing. I sent you a friend request krystal, I really believe we can help each other out and go through this! Contact me Xx

Are you still active! I would like to speak with you about this same problem. Or anyone else who would like to chat about this issue that we are having. It is really bothering me lately. I can barely even watch tv.

ericayes
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:11 pm

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby ericayes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:04 pm

If anyone wants support or just someone to talk to feel free to friend request me. I'm struggling with all of it so badly.

annabelle3
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby annabelle3 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:49 pm

Can we have a fb group maybe? To make it easier to talk. I think what makes me sick most is the fact that I need to call this a 'problem'. I'm sick of feeling embarrassed like there's smth wrong with me. Just because I would like to live a different certain way to most women does not make me abnormal or mentally ill. It just feels this way as we are told so by everyone. Guys tell us we're controlling and need therapy. Girls tell us we're unrealistic. Therapists tell us we need to work on our self-esteem. Really, I don't believe all of this. I think you all are lovely to have the values (not issues!!) you do. I wish you weren't scattered all around the world and we could get together every fortnight and chat. I'm not sure what the way out of this is. I wish we would own our values and if anyone says we got a problem then show them the door, cuz we don't need people like that in our lives. I don't want to be alone and I will keep dreaming about true love till the day I die. But I'd rather be alone than with a man who doesn't fill my definition of true love. And that is a man who only has eyes for his woman, who's woman is the most beautiful person on the planet for him, and not interested in any other women, on tv or in real life.

arinj
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby arinj » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:40 am

annabelle3 wrote:Can we have a fb group maybe? To make it easier to talk. I think what makes me sick most is the fact that I need to call this a 'problem'. I'm sick of feeling embarrassed like there's smth wrong with me. Just because I would like to live a different certain way to most women does not make me abnormal or mentally ill. It just feels this way as we are told so by everyone. Guys tell us we're controlling and need therapy. Girls tell us we're unrealistic. Therapists tell us we need to work on our self-esteem. Really, I don't believe all of this. I think you all are lovely to have the values (not issues!!) you do. I wish you weren't scattered all around the world and we could get together every fortnight and chat. I'm not sure what the way out of this is. I wish we would own our values and if anyone says we got a problem then show them the door, cuz we don't need people like that in our lives. I don't want to be alone and I will keep dreaming about true love till the day I die. But I'd rather be alone than with a man who doesn't fill my definition of true love. And that is a man who only has eyes for his woman, who's woman is the most beautiful person on the planet for him, and not interested in any other women, on tv or in real life.



Honestly I would love to start a Facebook group for this or anything. I left my email above if you would like to message me to get my information!!! ❤️❤️

soso
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby soso » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:51 am

Hey ! I have exactly the same problems :( and its really ruining my life. I'd love to contact you or have a fb group or something but I cant find any email or any ways to contact you all

arinj
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby arinj » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:53 am

soso wrote:Hey ! I have exactly the same problems :( and its really ruining my life. I'd love to contact you or have a fb group or something but I cant find any email or any ways to contact you all



My email is EUN1398@yahoo.com

sophie94
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:14 pm

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby sophie94 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:11 pm

Has anyone made a messaging system or group or something? I have started an online therapy and tbh it doesnt help cos im not talking to anyone just a software and someone replies once a week! I need so much help

triceratops
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:52 pm

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby triceratops » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:56 pm

Hey everyone! Just signed up and SO relieved I found this thread! I hope you don't mind me adding you. I have never met anyone else irl with this "issue" or who has felt the same way about this (also scared to tell anyone because of the fear that they will judge me..). I am always made to feel like something is inherently wrong with me. It would be great to connect guys! <3 Feel you all so much!

triceratops
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:52 pm

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby triceratops » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:57 pm

ericayes wrote:If anyone wants support or just someone to talk to feel free to friend request me. I'm struggling with all of it so badly.

sent!

triceratops
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:52 pm

Re: Phobia of boyfriend watching shows with sex and nudity in

Postby triceratops » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 pm

arinj wrote:
annabelle3 wrote:Can we have a fb group maybe? To make it easier to talk. I think what makes me sick most is the fact that I need to call this a 'problem'. I'm sick of feeling embarrassed like there's smth wrong with me. Just because I would like to live a different certain way to most women does not make me abnormal or mentally ill. It just feels this way as we are told so by everyone. Guys tell us we're controlling and need therapy. Girls tell us we're unrealistic. Therapists tell us we need to work on our self-esteem. Really, I don't believe all of this. I think you all are lovely to have the values (not issues!!) you do. I wish you weren't scattered all around the world and we could get together every fortnight and chat. I'm not sure what the way out of this is. I wish we would own our values and if anyone says we got a problem then show them the door, cuz we don't need people like that in our lives. I don't want to be alone and I will keep dreaming about true love till the day I die. But I'd rather be alone than with a man who doesn't fill my definition of true love. And that is a man who only has eyes for his woman, who's woman is the most beautiful person on the planet for him, and not interested in any other women, on tv or in real life.

Is there a facebook group? can I please be added?

Honestly I would love to start a Facebook group for this or anything. I left my email above if you would like to message me to get my information!!! ❤️❤️


Return to “Rant Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: shadowofwhoiwas and 13 guests