Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

cant feel like this anymore, feel like im having a breakdown or something

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
sky1

cant feel like this anymore, feel like im having a breakdown or something

Postby sky1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:29 pm

not coping sat on my bed with tears in my eyes feeling like my mind can no longer cope feeling im having some sort of mental breakdown im prob not but i feel strange i just cant take feeling this way anymore i feel very upset and very very mentally unwell! cant life stop making me suffer stop punishing me stop it i cant feel this way anymore ! really upset, going to cry again , i feel dont feel right at all, going to cry , feel so alone

christabel

Re: cant feel like this anymore, feel like im having a breakdown or something

Postby christabel » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi sky

I So know what you are feeling. Are you taking any meds at the minute? I don't know if you have spoken to the Samaritans at all but it good just to be able to talk things over with someone neutral. If you know what I mean.

If things get too much I would go to your hospital a and e department. I wish I could be of more help. Sending a hug.

X Chris

saturngems44

Postby saturngems44 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:35 am

Hi how are you now?
Does sound like burn out/breakdown
Do you have any support? Family, friend mental health worker?
You could google local crisis team number for your area

melinda

Postby melinda » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Sky, please reply and let me know you're ok. I'm going through exactly the same at the moment. It's one thing after another and I'm about to phone my doctor about going on meds again.

Are you taking medication? If not go and see your GP about whether they can help you. They do work and put you in a better frame of mind to get up and at it, which in turn helps to get you on a more even keel.

I'd love to know how you're doing xx

cathybear

Postby cathybear » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:47 am

Hi Sky,

It is extremely tough to carry on when it feels like life just keeps dragging you back and holding you down and making you suffer. Every minute you hang on and push on through is a massive achievement, and even if it seems small, it is still progress. One step at a time.

Crying is not a sign of weakness. Most times it is so much better to just let yourself feel your emotions and let them out so then you can start trying to move forward again. Holding emotions in can really have negative effects and end up building up inside you until you feel like you're going to explode completely. So do not feel ashamed or beat yourself up for crying.

That being said, I know how terrifying it can be. I often have breakdowns and panic attacks and I know that in those moments it is incredibly difficult to see or feel anything else. It seems so much easier to just give up and admit defeat. But you are not defeated, you are still winning at life even if it doesn't seem like it! Each day you get through, you win some more at life. It is also really really scary and like you said you feel so lonely. But you definitely are not alone! Please please message if you need absolutely anything. I know I, and the others in this forum, care about your wellbeing and would really like to know how you are doing. Sending big love and hugs xxx

Return to “Rant Room”