Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I knew no one would care

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
Aleshadxcherylc

I knew no one would care

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:36 pm

And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Dovahkiin

Re: I knew no one would care

Postby Dovahkiin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Are you okay? xxxx

becks9308

Postby becks9308 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm

are you okay ? x

Cardiff

Postby Cardiff » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

hi there
One of the reasons I joined here was because I saw your lovely kind posts to new people when they came on here.
I thought it was the sort of place for kind support and was sorry to arrive here to see that you were not here.
I am sorry if you are not well, but please know that your kindness reaches outside this site to those looking at it.
You are a very warm and lovely person x
big safe hug from me if ok, Prudence xx

ulysses

Postby ulysses » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi Katie. it's great to have you back. at least i hope you are and it's not just to say goodbye again.

i have followed you on the Mental Health Forum when i can, though i'm not very active on it. and i've noticed that you've not been as active on it lately either. i thought about messaging you but wasn't sure if you'd have welcomed it. it's difficult to know what to do for the best when people leave,

perhaps you'd like to tell us what's been happening in your life in the six or so weeks since you've been gone.

there's been some drama and friction on the forum, which you won't be sorry to have missed out on.

ulysses
xxx
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

belle

Postby belle » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi Katie.
We have missed you!
I hope you have been doing as OK as is possible whilst you have been away.
Take care.
xxx

Aleshadxcherylc

Postby Aleshadxcherylc » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Thankyou not been good at all dad got cancer stage1 bur still having to go theough chemo snd radiottherapy which i deserve and should have not my dad
having dreams about Laura and missing her it's getting tougher still is horrible I hate my weight my looks I'm anxious etc I could go on if you want to know more go onto my journal onto the mental health forum and read the last 3 post that explains whts been going on because of the way the site has been with the trolls and people turning against each other I've been bullied and still trying to get over it on therapy with my other issues so cant be facing that I know it's not happening now but it was.
My life is getting tougher each day I'm tired and drained I can't take much more Everone else is going through worse things than me
I don't belong here I'm a horrible evil person
Not just that I just can't reply to people anymore so I'm selfish I burden everyone So......
Won't be coming back on can't someone let me die please
Just wish someone could pass me the pills I flipping wish take me now I'm ready but scarced but ready nice knowing you
X x
And the tears come streaming down your face,when you lose something you cant replace
Till now, I always got by on my own, I never really cared until I met you
No-one ever comes close to you

Cardiff

Postby Cardiff » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:18 am

Gosh , that is terrible news about your Dad I am so sorry to hear that.
It is terrible that you have had trouble with trolls too, if it was on here I really hope that you reported it. There are really some wicked people about.

but please please be kind to yourself, and stay safe, big hug if thats ok xx

annie1

Postby annie1 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:37 am

Havent seen you for a while, I'm sorry your dad is ill.

Please keep talking to us, we can't help if you stay quiet

Annie

xoxo

wishbone

Postby wishbone » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:50 am

There has been an upheaval on here, but, as you said, it has calmed down now, so hope you can feel you can safely post now. We care here.

You are going through a lot at once at the moment and there are many that are going through similar, who will be able to support you through your difficult times. I hope you can keep posting, so we can show you we care, even if you feel no one cares in other areas of your life.

A big hug from me xxxxx

Return to “Rant Room”