Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Can't stop worrying

For a cuppa - and a chat...
spee

Can't stop worrying

Postby spee » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, only signed up today, a little about my mental health, I suffer really badly with an anxiety disorder and really badly with depression. I've been looking for somewhere to get some advice and voice my concerns about my new job. Well its not so much a concern. I love my job, I really do, I work for an amazing company who really value their employees. But ive been there just under 3 months. I have my probation meeting coming up in 2 weeks, and I cannot stop worrying, that what if I haven't done enough to show them my worth, what if they don't want to keep me? Finding a job in my area isn't easy so if I loose this I don't know what ill do, I don't know how strict work places are in regards to probation. My team leader recently said I was doing really well but I've never spoken to my manager 121 and I just can't get out of my head that I'm going to fail my probation. Has anyone else been through this or is anyone a manager who is on the other wise of this, that knows how these decisions are made?

The worry is breaking me, I can't stop panicking, I've pushed people away and isolated myself so I don't spread this anywhere else.
Any advice or previous experience would be amazing.

Sorry for the long ramble

sk1n1m1n

Re: Can't stop worrying

Postby sk1n1m1n » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:57 pm

What are you currently doing at the moment

Return to “The Kitchen”