Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

If it makes you smile...
maisi

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Some of the writing was his of course, annotating his new designs. These new charabancs and jalopies (f you spell check), these mayhem machines of the rich, well what jollier project than the arses of the aristocracy, to make a country boy rich?

maisi

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:06 pm

I probably shouldn't have done that... :D

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:59 am

Bespoke padding for jolly arses is a great idea, thought Jasper but on the other hand, I hate those people for leaving me in the lurch and years of detail work with tiny tools has made me an excellent lock-pick.

Jasper considered his options and decided to blend both, work for the aristo's to reconnoiter and then slip in unexpectedly while the idle rich were playing with their gear sticks.

As he drank, Jasper stared at the upholstery in the hostelry, he'd use some of that material for samples to show wealthy former customers before robbing the bloated buggers blind.
'Sorry about the wall... and the ripped chairs.' shouted shamefaced Jasper to the bewildered barmaid as he left at a run to escape the wrath of Mr Pelican, the newly perturbed publican.

maisi

Postby maisi » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 am

His unusual departure was most definitely noted by Micky One Arm, as he pulled up his brewers wagon outside the inn, with his delivery of cheap Kentish ale, and those Spanish sherries, Jamaican rums and coffees, and other vague items that no-one seems to mention, and that seem to be missing the tax component from the price.

'Shhh Bonnie, shhh Clyde' he said to his Shires, 'We'll see what that's all about. Seems like someone owes my friend Mr Pelican an apology- I'm sure we can find some honest work for the lad.'

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Mickey turned to the voice of Mr Pelican shouting; 'Mickey! How are you you old bandit, got a few cherries for thrupence?' The broad grin on Pelican's face froze and shattered into a mask of fear as Mickey's eyes, one startling blue, the other milky white, stared at him, face unmoved. Mickey put the chill of the grave into Pelican's soul as, in leaden tones, he calmly and quietly said; 'I don't do puns Pelican and neither will you if you want to see the dawn.'

maisi

Postby maisi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Pelican saw the blinding black dawn of his own funeral, flowers spelling out 'It's No Joke, This', and vowed, yet again, to stop buying Burbidge's Patented Pick-me-up-powder. And to find the little arsewipe who just trashed his best boarding room. He looked Mickey in one of his eyes, and said 'Fair enough. Do you want a hand there, Mickey?' and immediately regretted it.

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:39 pm

:lol: You're good at this writing lark. I feel like a vandal each time I divert the story

maisi

Postby maisi » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 pm

:D So are you. Read this thread from start to finish for the first time...wow, a number of conclusions can be drawn, after a little lie down. And try as you might attmp, in a thread where you seem to be the only bloke involved, your occasional v mild attempts to make it slightly less clean are going to fail if you continue to be polite :lol:

Divert away, it's fun- weird though I thought it was me doing that- in this new bit I've tried not to in case it's what put people off joining in. Big difference between just 2 people and the bit where loads of people were joining in- seems more like a duel when it's just 2 posters, and lovely and chaotic when a few people are writing.

So, was that your next line, shall I continue with something about Mickey and Pelican looking up at the sky wondering where the interjections came from?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:20 pm

It is rare that anyone joins in with these stories. I think we had a good run when this thread began but now back to the hardy few. I leave plenty of time before responding in case anyone else wants to join in but no luck for a while. Prior to this thread, stories here tended to be joint efforts / duels between Mihaela and me (they could get seriously weird if you want something to analyse :lol: . Mihaela has long abandoned the forum so I'm doubly glad you like this thread.

As for me being dirty, I don't know what you mean! *innocent face* ;)

Mickey gently urged Bonnie and Clyde into a canter as he began a search for Jasper, partly from curiosity, partly hoping to find a kindred spirit. As the wagon pulled away, it revealed a solitary barrel left outside the hostelry, Pelican's naked legs sticking out from the top and waving around in comical desperation. Mickey sniggered as he casually tossed Pelicans clothes and underwear on top of a nearby lamppost.

maisi

Postby maisi » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:52 pm

:lol: ok let's just leave that image for a while- poor old Pelican...reply to follow at some point

Return to “Smiley Room”