Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Cheeky Lockdown Parkrun!

If it makes you smile...
soph123

Cheeky Lockdown Parkrun!

Postby soph123 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:57 am

Hi all!

I hope everyone has been coping well throughout lockdown and are able to get the support they need from family and friends! It has been a very strange few months.

Throughout the past few months I have been living in University accommodation (currently a MSc student) with my flatmates James, Will and Steph who are all keen runners and we have all been missing our weekly flat outing to Parkrun. After a few drinks last Saturday (there may have been a bit of alcohol involved….) we decided to do our own ‘Lockdown Pants Parkrun’ around our accommodation block. After some dutch courage I stripped down to my knickers (sorry about the pic!!) and ran/laughed for 5k around the block – we got some strange looks!!!

Whilst slightly embarrassing it is certainly a funny story to tell and a much needed way to let our hair down after a few weird/stressful months.

I hope everyone is well – much love to you all,

Soph xx

prycejosh1987

Re: Cheeky Lockdown Parkrun!

Postby prycejosh1987 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:31 pm

That sounds fun, its good to do something crazy but acceptable sometimes. I do things myself, like i was kicking a football with a church member on a busy street.

Return to “Smiley Room”