Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

The amazing cat

Whatever makes your day a better one...
wishbone

The amazing cat

Postby wishbone » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 am

I had to go into central london yesterday and decided to divert through covent garden and there was an owner and his ginger cat there, who was doing high fives together, as a double act. Training a cat to do tricks must be hard. It was nice to see. I felt if I didn't go out then I wouldn't have seen that.

One of my cats, when I was a kid, learnt to open the door by jumping onto the handle, I think after watching us do it. Then the dog learnt to do it, from the cat, so is possible.

belle

Re: The amazing cat

Postby belle » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 pm

High fives? :o
That's so cute and proves how wonderful cats are!! :lol:
xx

Cardiff

Postby Cardiff » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Brilliant story :D
:D :D

wishbone

Postby wishbone » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:25 pm

It was a lovely sight.

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 am

is he left-pawed or right-pawed? :D hugs, Judith xxx

Samy

Postby Samy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Aww that's so cute!!

My friend's cat loves drinking his water, he doesn't like anything else. But he won't touch it if it's not in his favourite small glass. :) (maybe he thinks he's human? :mrgreen: )

belle

Postby belle » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Ha, ha!
That sounds like a seriously clever cat for you...!!! :lol:
Would you expect anything less??!!
xx

lauraloves

Postby lauraloves » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:35 pm

I love cats mine realy brighten my life up! They are so attentive and my youngest follows me everywhere even sits on the side of the bath while in in there. Cats are wonderful creatures x

Kuruneko

Postby Kuruneko » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm

I have 3 cats, a black one [my familiar lol] and 2 norwegian forest cats, only found out they were a speciality breed a few months ago, got them at a local blue cross shelter a moggies for rehoming.

Sting [so called as he has a white tip on his tail and can touch the back of his head with it like a scorpion] will let you rock him to sleep like a baby, in fact he would like that all the time he is such a fusspot. If you talk to him he will meow and purr out noises like he is speaking a cat language to you its really something to hear.

J.J [ stings brother] is totally different, still a norwegian forest but more independent, he develops a huge ruff around his neck like a lion when he gets his winter coat. He is the best hunter I have ever seen and I have had cats all my life, he can catch bats in mid flight and has brought us a few grey squirrels this spring just gone.

Fluffy [the black one] is my best friend, he likes to snuggle up to you when you sit on the settee, apart from his canines he has no front teeth which means his tongue falls out when he looks down, it is hilarious to see him sat in the front window sticking his tongue out to the world.

I have pics of all 3 on a disk somewhere in the chaos , I will try to find them out.
"All the promises I made, just to let you down, you believed in me but I`m broken. I have nothing left and all I feel is this cruel wanting" -lost in paradise [Evanessence]

Virella

Postby Virella » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 am

Aww they sound gorgeous, post some pics when you can! :) xxx

Return to “Sunshine Room”