Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

A Good Day.

Whatever makes your day a better one...
stressed

A Good Day.

Postby stressed » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Just want to say a BIG Thank You to Marmite, for giving me the confidence to go out today and have fun (Bowling this morning) and a good stretch and a good mood boost and stress buster at Tai Chi.
As a result of today I am thinking that maybe I would feel o.k. about going swimming or at some later stage the gym as long as I was with a friend.
Even just the thought of these would have freaked me right out.
I also feeling much more optimistic at the thought of being sociable this weekend, instead of just being filled with dread.
It's an odd feeling for me..because I am usually worried and stressed all the time..
I honestly can not thank you enough x

umbrella4therain

Re: A Good Day.

Postby umbrella4therain » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Great to hear you have had a good day. I hope that you can continue to feel more positive and less stressed. xxx

ulysses

Re: A Good Day.

Postby ulysses » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 pm

good for you and good for marmite.

bowling. are you talking about tenpin or the green/crown variety? i really like the first on the Wii. there doesn't seem to be a decent version of the second, though. but i really fancy doing the green variety for real.

i don't know about the Tai Chi. is that like yoga?

been to the gym. don't like it. too much like torture.

can't swim, but would like to, as it's probably the best form of exercise there is. unlike with running, you're not putting so much stress on your joints.

have a nice weekend
ulysses
xxx
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

Return to “Sunshine Room”