Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

HOPE THREAD

Whatever makes your day a better one...
InRainbows

Re: HOPE THREAD

Postby InRainbows » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 pm

judithj wrote:it's difficult when you don't drive, i know. unfortunately it can be difficult to get the message through to others. is internet or phone counselling a possibility? hugs, Judith xxx

She didnt mention that, i didnt think it was available. I dont think she will be offering me regular counselling which is what i was hoping for.

InRainbows

Postby InRainbows » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm

There is some hope, i didnt think there would be but their is, i feel so good today (see my post here today). I feel so hopefull that this is going to be something positive in my life.

I lay in bed this morning thinking i would be wasting my time going to the interview, i really forced myself to get my face on and get out there, i did it and got the job, i cant believe it.

InRainbows

Postby InRainbows » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:05 pm

petermartin wrote:well done rainbow. An example for us all.

Sadly that was a while ago, my ex stuck his big nose in and i went tumbling back down again after he told loads of lies about me on a legal document.

Im ok now, picking myself back up again slowly. Im hoping to go back to work very soon. I shouldnt let him and his nasty behaviour stop me getting on, he did that for the 14 years i lived with him.

Ill fight this ;)

InRainbows

Postby InRainbows » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Thats very sweet Peter, thank you.

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm

thanks for sharing your strategies, love. it's good to hear from you again, hugs, Judith xxx

Return to “Sunshine Room”