Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

HOPE THREAD

Whatever makes your day a better one...
judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Re: HOPE THREAD

Postby judithj » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:30 pm

hey well done, keep it up. hope tomorrow is better. hugs, Judith xxx

judithj
Location: Have you ever thought what it's like, to be wanderers in the fourth dimension?

Postby judithj » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:17 pm

hi love really pleased to hear things are going better. Well done for getting out. hugs Judith xxx

psm

Postby psm » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 am

this thread's a good idea!

went to therapy yesterday and I feel like me and my therapist managed to shine some light into my darkness. Hurts, but like a healing hurt rather than a destructive hurt.

I wish a good day for us all

psm

judithj

Postby judithj » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 am

had a really bad day yesterday but didn't s/h. going to have to get new elastic bands though! :lol:

Twinklepud

Postby Twinklepud » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:21 am

I love this thread - there's always something good to read, even just the little achievements! Well done everyone!

Today I have made it into work for my 5th day this week - a full week!!! That's gotta be my first full week since January, I think. (Does it count though, when I'm taking a ½ day holiday today to go spend a little time with my sister, instead of just calling in briefly to collect my nephew, who's staying for the weekend?)
xxx

judithj

Postby judithj » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 am

of course it counts. well done that's really good news. do something you enjoy this weekend to reward yourself and don't rush around trying to get too much done. hugs Judith xxx

Twinklepud

Postby Twinklepud » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:29 am

My nephew's 8, so we're taking him on the ferry to the museum, and then we might go bowling. Which I'm rubbish at, but it'll give nephew a good giggle at his aunty. I really love having my nephews stay because a) they live so far away that I don't get to see them as much as I'd like, and b) I love the week leading up to their stays because boyf and I spend time planning and sorting, and the flat gets cleaned and tidied, and it's just a feeling of expectation (and a little anxiety, but only a little!)
xxx

judithj

Postby judithj » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:25 am

have fun :D hugs, Judith xxx

Return to “Sunshine Room”